Tax returns


We have a specialist team that will help you update your personal or business taxation affairs, including:

  • Completion of Irish personal tax returns (Form 11 and Form 12);
  • Completion of Irish and UK landlord tax returns;
  • Completion of Irish company tax returns;
  • Completion of UK personal tax returns;
  • Completion of UK company tax returns;
  • Cross border taxation advice;
  • Taxation reviews for self-employed and PAYE workers; and
  • Advice about tax refunds and tax credits.

We deal with clients throughout Ireland and the UK; for a confidential no obligation discussion, simply contact a member of our professional Team on +353 74 912 2820 or email: