The following is a general outline of the tax reliefs, deductions and exemptions that may be available to qualifying businesses as part of the government's efforts to contribute towards job creation:
1. The Revenue Job Assist Scheme;
2. Employer Job (PRSI) Incentive Scheme;
3. Tax Relief for New Start-up Companies (Section 486C Taxes Consolidation Act 1997);
4. The Seed Capital Scheme: Tax Refunds for New Enterprises;
5. Employment and Investment Incentive (EII);
6. Retraining Relief;
7. Certain Employment Grants and Recruitment Subsidies to be paid Tax Free;
8. Film Relief;
9. Research and Development Tax Credit;
10. Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit - Key Employees;
11. Special Assignee Relief Programme (SARP); and
12. Foreign Earnings Deduction.
If you would like to know whether your business could benefit from any of the above reliefs, telephone +353 74 912 2820 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information contained in this update may be subject to change and accordingly is not a substitute for professional advice or services, nor should it be used as a basis for any decision or action that may affect your finances or your business. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor. This firm shall not be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this update.