Cross border tax advisors

  • Home
  • Cross border tax advisors
Edwin Foley & Co Chartered Accountants have specialist expertise in the area of cross border taxation with over 25 years experience of dealing with the tax authorities in both Ireland and the UK, namely the Revenue Commissioners and HM Revenue & Customs respectively.

Our cross border tax advisors provide expert guidance to both individuals and business owners falling into some of the following categories:

  • Individuals who live in Ireland but are employed in the UK;
  • Individuals who live in the UK but are employed in Ireland; 
  • Individuals who are in receipt of foreign income; 
  • Business owners who operate in Ireland and/or the UK; and
  • Transborder workers.
For expert advice in the area of cross border tax, please contact a member of our professional Team on +353 74 912 2820 or email us